Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Boiler Reset Control, For Main Control
- Item # 2GZH2
- Mfr. Model # AQ3541E0
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.2 lbs.
- ItemAdd-a-Temperature Expansion Control Panel
- User InterfaceLCD Display, 3 Button Key Pad
- Max. No. Zones1
- Control Range (F)120 to 225
- Purge ValveTiming 0 to 2 Minutes
- Sensor10K Ohm NTC Thermistor at 77 F, +/- 0.5 F
- Boiler Output Voltage24 to 240V, 0.2A
- Auxiliary Contact Rating24V, 12 Va
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V44.4
- Resistive Amps @ 120V10
- Full Load Amps @ 120V7.4
- Max. VA1200
- Power Rating (VA)38
- Sensor Lead10 Ft
- Lead Length (Ft.)Max 500
- Min. Wire Size (AWG)18
- Electrical ConnectionsWire Clamp Screw Terminals, Max 2 Wire, 14 Awg Each
- Sensor Range-58 Degrees F to +230 Degrees F
- Height (In.)13
- Length (In.)8
- Width (In.)3.3
- Weight (Lbs.)4.9
- Agency ComplianceCSA C/Us Certified to CSA and UL Standards, File No LR76030
- For Use With1TCY6
- IncludesPositive Off Position
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.