Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Explosion Proof Limit Switch, 600VAC/250VDC Voltage Rating, 10 Amps, Top Actuator Location
- Item # 12V023
- Mfr. Model # LSXC3K
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 350
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- Item Explosion Proof Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Plunger
- Actuator Location Top
- Amps 10
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO SPDT Snap Action, Double Break
- Voltage Rating 600VAC/250VDC
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2"-14 NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating No IP Rating
- Movement Linear
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 0.07", Minimum Over Travel 0.19", Maximum Differential Travel 0.015"
- Series LSX
- Operating Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Actuator Length 2.31"
- Body Material Aluminum
- Width 2.00"
- Height 5.75"
- Depth 2.44"
- Operating Force 4.00 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CSA
- Certification Class1, Division1, Groups B, C, D), 9 ,Class 2, Division1, Groups E, F, G
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.