Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Explosion Proof Limit Swtch, Top Actuator
- Item # 12U961
- Mfr. Model # 18CX10
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.48 lbs.
- ItemExplosion Proof Limit Switch
- Actuator StyleRotary Head, No Lever
- Actuator LocationTop
- Voltage Rating12.5DC to 40.0DC
- Amps4-20 mA Output; Maintained
- Contact Form4-20 ,mA Output; Maintained
- NEMA Rating1, 3, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 7, 13
- Wiring Entry3/4"-14 NPT Conduit
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- IP Rating66, 67
- TravelPretravel (PT) 15 Degrees max; Overtravel (OT) 90 Degrees min; Differential Travel (DT) 10 Degrees min
- SeriesHoneywell CX
- Operating Temp. Range-13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Operating Force0.369 ft.-lb.
- StandardsUL, CSA
- CertificationClass I, Division1, Groups C, D), 9 (Class II, Division1, Groups E, F,G)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.