Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Interlock Switch, 1NO, 2NC, 10A@240V
- Item # 11T872
- Mfr. Model # GKNA21
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 417
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemSafety Interlock Switch
- StyleMulti-Entry Key Operated (Straight, 90 Degrees , or Spring Key)
- AC Contact Rating100mA to 10A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating100mA to 10A @ 250V
- Contact Form1NO, 1NC, Direct Opening, Slow Action
- NEMA Rating1, 4 (Indoor Only), 12, 13
- IP Rating67
- Operating Temp. Range-13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Contact MaterialSilver
- Conduit Size1/2" NPT
- Body MaterialPlastic
- Description/Special FeaturesCommon Footprint Safety Switch for Multiple Applicability, Multiple Contacts, Multiple Key and Wiring Entry Points, Mechanical Life 500,000 Cycles, Shock 50G per IEC 68-2-27, Vibration 10G per 68-2-6, 0.5 lb. Extraction Force
- Operating Force5 lb.
- StandardscULus, CE, CCC, SIL 3 Capable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.