Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Interlock Switch, 1NO, 1NC, 10A@240V
- Item # 11T809
- Mfr. Model # 924CE31S6
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 356
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Safety Interlock Switch
- Style Sintered Iron Roller Plunger with Boot Seal
- Contact Form 1NO, 1NC, Direct Opening, Slow Action, Break Before Make
- Actuator Length 1.19"
- Connection Type 6 ft. Dead End Cable
- AC Contact Rating 100mA to 10A @ 240V
- Series 924CE
- DC Contact Rating 100mA to 10A @ 250V
- Height 1.93"
- Width 1.57"
- Depth 0.63"
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Contact Material Silver
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Body Material Zinc Die-Cast
- Description/Special Features Bottom Exit, Mechanical Life 10 Million Operations, Roller 0.49" dia. x 0.19" wide
- Pre-travel 4mm
- Differential Travel 2 +/- 0.5mm
- Over Travel 5mm
- Movement Lateral
- Operating Force 5.06 lb.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, SIL 3 Capable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.