Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Interlock Switch, 1NO, 1NC, 10A@240V
- Item # 11T809
- Mfr. Model # 924CE31S6
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 356
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemMiniature Safety Interlock Switch
- StyleSintered Iron Roller Plunger with Boot Seal
- Actuator Length1.19"
- AC Contact Rating100mA to 10A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating100mA to 10A @ 250V
- Contact Form1NO, 1NC, Direct Opening, Slow Action, Break Before Make
- NEMA Rating1, 3, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating67
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Contact MaterialSilver
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Body MaterialZinc Die-Cast
- Description/Special FeaturesBottom Exit, Mechanical Life 10 Million Operations, Roller 0.49" dia. x 0.19" wide
- Differential Travel2 +/- 0.5mm
- Over Travel5mm
- MovementPretravel: 4 mm, Overtravel: 5.0 mm, Differential Travel: 2+/-0.5 mm
- Operating Force5.06 lb.
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE, SIL 3 Capable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.