Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Global Limit Switch, Side Actuator, SPDT
- Item # 12U232
- Mfr. Model # GLCA01A1B
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 405
- Shipping Weight 0.63 lbs.
- ItemGlobal Limit Switch
- Actuator StyleRotary Lever Arm
- Actuator LocationSide
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- Wiring Entry1/2"-14 NPT Conduit
- Contact FormSPDT, Snap Action,1NC/1NO
- Voltage Rating300AC/250DC
- NEMA Rating1, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating67
- TravelPretravel (PT) 26 Degrees ; Overtravel (OT) 49 Degrees ; Differential Travel (DT) 11.5 Degrees ; Operating Position (OP) 26 Degrees
- SeriesHoneywell GLC/GLS
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Actuator Length1.83"
- Roller Dia.0.75"
- Roller Width0.25"
- Roller MaterialSteel
- Body MaterialZinc Die Cast
- Arm MaterialSteel
- Operating Force1.1 in.-lb.
- StandardsUL, CE, CSA, CCC. IEC 947-5-1, EN60947-5-1, UL508, UL746-C
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.