Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Explosion Proof Limit Swtch, Top Actuator
- Item # 12V001
- Mfr. Model # EX-N15
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 408
- Shipping Weight 1.44 lbs.
- ItemExplosion Proof Limit Switch
- Actuator StylePlunger, Boot Sealed
- Actuator LocationTop
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- Wiring Entry1/2"-14 NPT Conduit
- Contact Form1NC/1NO, SPDT Snap Action
- Amps15 Ind./0.5 Res./0.25 Res.
- Voltage Rating125AC/250AC/480AC/125DC/250DC
- NEMA Rating1, 7
- TravelPretravel (PT) 0.078 in max; Overtravel (OT) 0.187 in min; Differential Travel (DT) 0.004 in max
- SeriesHoneywell EX
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length2.06"
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Operating Force3 lb.
- StandardsUL, CSA, ATEX, IEC Ex
- CertificationATEX, IEC Ex, Div. 1, & 2, Class I, Groups C, & D; Div. 1 & 2, Class II, Groups, E, F, & G; II 2 G, EEx d IIB + H2 T6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.