Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExplosion Proof Limit Switch
- Actuator StyleRotary Lever Arm
- Actuator LocationTop
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- Wiring Entry1/2"-14 NPT Conduit
- Contact Form1NC/1NO, SPDT Snap Action
- Amps15 Ind./0.5 Res./0.25 Res.
- Voltage Rating125AC/250AC/480AC/125DC/250DC
- NEMA Rating1, 7
- TravelPretravel (PT) 0.219 in max; Overtravel (OT) 90 Degrees max; Differential Travel (DT) 0.007 in max
- SeriesHoneywell EX
- Operating Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length1.5"
- Roller Dia.0.75"
- Roller Width0.31"
- Roller MaterialBronze
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Arm MaterialSteel
- Operating Force0.5 lb. to 1.25 lb.
- StandardsUL, CSA, ATEX, IEC Ex
- CertificationATEX, IEC Ex, Div. 1, & 2, Class I, Groups C, & D; Div. 1 & 2, Class II, Groups, E, F, & G; II 2 G, EEx d IIB + H2 T6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.