Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enclosed Limit Switch
- Item # 12U172
- Mfr. Model # BZE6-2RN2
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 409
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemEnclosed Limit Switch
- Actuator StyleRoller Lever, Boot Sealed
- Actuator LocationTop
- Amps15 Ind./2 Ind./0.5 Res./0.25 Res
- Contact FormMomentary, SPDT, 1NC/1NO, Silver Contacts
- Voltage Rating120/250/480/600VAC/120/250VDC
- NEMA Rating1, 3, 4
- Wiring Entry1/2" NDT Conduit Fitting
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- IP Rating66
- MovementRelease Force 6 oz max
- TravelMaximum Pretravel 0.188", Minimum Over Travel 0.219", Differential Travel 0.006"
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length0.91"
- Roller Dia.0.75"
- Roller Width0.25"
- Roller MaterialSteel
- Body MaterialZinc Die Cast
- Arm MaterialSteel
- Operating Force10 oz. to 20 oz.
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.