Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enclosed Limit Switch
- Item # 12U172
- Mfr. Model # BZE6-2RN2
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 409
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Enclosed Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Roller Lever, Boot Sealed
- Actuator Location Top
- Amps 15 Ind./2 Ind./0.5 Res./0.25 Res
- Contact Form Momentary, SPDT, 1NC/1NO, Silver Contacts
- Voltage Rating 600VAC/250VDC
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 66
- Movement Release Force 6 oz max
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 0.188", Minimum Over Travel 0.219", Differential Travel 0.006"
- Series BZ
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length 0.91"
- Roller Dia. 0.75"
- Roller Width 0.25"
- Roller Material Steel
- Body Material Zinc Die Cast
- Arm Material Steel
- Width 1.00"
- Height 2.50"
- Depth 3.04"
- Operating Force 10 oz. to 20 oz.
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.