Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Enclosed Limit Switch, Side Mount, SPDT
- Item # 12U161
- Mfr. Model # BZE6-2RN
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 409
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemEnclosed Limit Switch
- Actuator StylePlunger, Boot Sealed
- Actuator LocationTop
- Electrical ConnectionScrew Terminals
- Wiring Entry1/2"-14 NPT Conduit
- Contact FormMomentary, SPDT, 1NC/1NO, Silver Contacts
- Amps15 Ind./2 Ind./0.5 Res./0.25 Res
- Voltage Rating125AC/250AC/480AC/600AC/125DC/250DC
- NEMA Rating1, 3, 4
- IP Rating66
- MovementRelease Force 0.25 lb. min
- TravelPretravel (PT) 0.078 in max; Overtravel (OT) 0.219 in min; Differential Travel (DT) 0.002 in.
- SeriesHoneywell BZ
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length0.97"
- Body MaterialZinc Die Cast
- Operating Force9 oz. to 24 oz.
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.