Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Interlock Switch, 2NO, 2NC, 10A@600V
- Item # 11T846
- Mfr. Model # GKBA14L7
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 356
- Shipping Weight 1.33 lbs.
- Item Safety Interlock Switch
- Style Front and Top Opening, 90 Degrees Key
- Contact Form 2NO, 2NC, Slow Action, Break Before Make
- Actuator Length 1.96"
- Connection Type 1/2" NPT Conduit
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 600V
- Series GK
- DC Contact Rating 1mA to 10A @ 250V
- Height 4.79"
- Width 1.65"
- Depth 1.68"
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Contact Material Silver
- Conduit Size 1/2" NPT
- Body Material Zinc Die-Cast
- Head Material Zinc Die-Cast
- Description/Special Features Mechanical Life up to 15 Million Operations, 6 lb. Extraction Force
- Operating Force 8 lb.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.