Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage WiFi Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item # 36H115
- Mfr. Model # TH8320WF1029
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4217
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage WiFi Thermostat
- Stages Heat3
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7 or Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsR, RC, W (O/B), W2 (AUX), Y, Y2, L, E, G, C, S1, S2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Circulate
- Display Size12 sq. in.
- Display TypeBacklit
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range40 Degrees to 89 Degrees F
- FeaturesPremier White(R) Universal Programmable Thermostat with Automatic/Manual Changeover and up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Stages for Heating and Cooling Systems, WiFi Internet Connected VisionPRO Thermostat. Energy Savings - Program to Save up to 33% on Annual Heating and Cooling Costs, Remote Access - Easily Manage Your Energy Usage by Remotely Adjusting Your Thermostat while You're Away, Remote Control - Convenience, Comfort and Control from Anywhere Through Web, Tablet or Smartphone Access, Precise Comfort Control (+/-1 Degrees F) - Maintains Consistent Comfort to the Highest Level of Accuracy, Change/Check Reminders - Let You Know when to Service or Replace Filters, Batteries, etc., Real-Time Clock - Keeps Time During Power Failure and Automatically Updated for Daylight Savings, Dual Fuel Capable - Select Models Allow for Control of Dual Fuel Systems, Multiple HOLD Options - Allows You to Override the Program Schedule as Desired, with Temporary and Vacation Hold Settings, Large, Clear Backlit Digital Display - Easy to Read in Various Lighting Conditions, Get Connected - Connect to the Home's Existing Wireless System.
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric Heat, or Heat Pump, Outdoor or Indoor Remote Sensors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well