Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 1, Stages Cool 1
- Item # 2HFF6
- Mfr. Model # TH2110DV1008/U
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.53 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-2
- Terminal DesignationsR, C, Y, W, G, O/B
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display TypeBacklit
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage20 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeVertical
- Control RangeHeat 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Cool 50 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesSide Switches
- For Use WithConventional or Heat Pumps
- Includes2 AA Batteries
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (470)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (291)
- Digital Thermostats (200)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (190)
- Residential Thermostats (170)
- Programmable Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (138)
- Electronic Thermostats (116)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (81)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (71)
- Universal Thermostats (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.