Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage T-Stat, Hydronic, LCD
- Item # 1TCY6
- Mfr. Model # AQ1000TN2
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- TypeHydronic Communicating
- ApplicationZoning Heat
- Control MethodManual Programming
- Terminal ConnectionWire Clamp Screw
- User InterfaceTouch Pad
- IndicatorA Ambient Air, F Floor, AF Ambient & Floor
- Comfort SettingsHeat On, Freeze Protection, Comfort-Unoccupied, Keypad Lock, Set Point
- System SwitchingDIP Switches
- Control Range (F)40 to 100
- Outdoor Temp. Display Range (F)-58 to 149
- Humidity Range (% RH)5 to 90
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Sensor Lead10 Ft
- Sensor Range-58 to 230 F
- Terminal Designations2 TH, 2 Sensor
- Height (In.)4.6
- Length (In.)2.8
- Width (In.)1
- CharacteristicsPolarity-Insensitive, Digital Communicating Link To Other Control Or Zoning Modules.
- For Use WithMfr. No. AQ2504B2, AQ2504B4, AQ2511B0, AQ2514B2, AQ2514B4, AQ2554P2X, AQ2558P2X, AQ2554V2, AQ2574V4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (896)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Temperature Control Units (366)
- Heating Controls (355)
- Hydronic Controls (306)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (236)
- Digital Thermostats (202)
- Control Panels (197)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (190)
- Heater Thermostats (158)
- Programmable Thermostats (144)
- Wall Thermostats (140)
- Electronic Thermostats (118)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We would require a specific model number from the thermostat in order to cross reference a match. The series number does not provide enough information. You may want to call our HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643 for more detailed assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.