Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage T-Stat, Hydronic, LCD
- Item # 1TCY6
- Mfr. Model # AQ1000TN2
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Type Hydronic Communicating
- Application Zoning Heat
- Control Method Manual Programming
- Terminal Connection Wire Clamp Screw
- Power Stealing
- User Interface Touch Pad
- Display LCD
- Indicator A Ambient Air, F Floor, AF Ambient & Floor
- Comfort Settings Heat On, Freeze Protection, Comfort-Unoccupied, Keypad Lock, Set Point
- System Switching DIP Switches
- Mounting Vertical
- Control Range (F) 40 to 100
- Outdoor Temp. Display Range (F) -58 to 149
- Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 90
- Sensor Type Thermistor
- Sensor Lead 10 Ft
- Sensor Range -58 to 230 F
- Terminal Designations 2 TH, 2 Sensor
- Height (In.) 4.6
- Length (In.) 2.8
- Width (In.) 1
- Color White
- Characteristics Polarity-Insensitive, Digital Communicating Link To Other Control Or Zoning Modules.
- For Use With Mfr. No. AQ2504B2, AQ2504B4, AQ2511B0, AQ2514B2, AQ2514B4, AQ2554P2X, AQ2558P2X, AQ2554V2, AQ2574V4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (940)
- Heat Controls (494)
- Heating Controls (376)
- Temperature Control Units (361)
- Hydronic Controls (304)
- Digital Thermostats (285)
- Electronic Temperature Controls (251)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (219)
- Control Panels (205)
- Programmable Thermostats (170)
- Electronic Thermostats (162)
- Heater Thermostats (158)
- Wall Thermostats (145)
- Boiler Controls (87)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (85)
- Low-Voltage Controls (62)
- Zone Control Systems (56)
- Boiler Thermostats (53)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.