Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat4
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week7
- Terminal DesignationsR, RC, RH, C, W1, W2, W3, Y, Y2, G, L, 1, 2, 3, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Circulate
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Humidification ControlYes
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired
- Control RangeHeat 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Cool 50 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesTouch Screen selectable 7 Day or Nonprogrammable, 3 Heat/2 Cool Conventional or 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump System, Humidification, Dehumidification and Ventilation Control with 3 Wires to Thermostat
- For Use WithModule or EnviraZONE panel
- IncludesThermostat and Interface Module
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Item # 1UHG7DAYTONPrice:
$204.00 / each
- Item # 2NY19WHITE-RODGERSPrice:
$74.35 / each
- Item # 1AYR8HONEYWELLPrice:
$160.50 / each
- Item # 6WY10HONEYWELLPrice:
$97.40 / each
- Item # 3MY13WHITE-RODGERSPrice:$121.85
- Item # 6WY13HONEYWELLPrice:
$135.75 / each
- Item # 6WY11HONEYWELLPrice:
$106.60 / each
- Item # 3MY14WHITE-RODGERSPrice:
$86.40 / each
- Item # 6WY12HONEYWELLPrice:
$125.10 / each
- Item # 6WY18HONEYWELLPrice:
$355.75 / each
- Item # 1AYR6HONEYWELLPrice:
$326.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Digital Thermostats (203)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (190)
- Residential Thermostats (170)
- Programmable Thermostats (144)
- Wall Thermostats (136)
- Electronic Thermostats (118)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (82)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (68)
- Universal Thermostats (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The EIM is where the actual control wires for the system get attached. From the EIM to the thermostat there are 3 wires, two are for power with the third being for communication between the thermostat and the EIM.
The YTH9421C1002 is an ideal device when upgrading to a multistage system that would require more wires going to the thermostat than currently exist or you are in a situation where you cannot pull additional wires to the thermostat.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.