Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V Mechanical Tstat, 50 to 90F, White
- Item # 1JUB2
- Mfr. Model # T822K1018
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4219
- Shipping Weight 0.31 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Terminal DesignationsR, W
- System SwitchingNo
- Fan SwitchingNo
- Automatic ChangeoverNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodHardwired
- Voltage20VAC to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Control Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- FeaturesMercury Free, Integrated thermometer
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Forced Warm Air, Hot Water, Steam or Gravity
- IncludesRange Stops, Consisting of a Range Stop Plate, (2) Range Stop Adjustment Screws (#2-56 x 7/32 Phillips Pan Head Screws), and an Upper Range Stop Screw (#4-40 x 5/16 Phillips Pan Head Screw)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.