Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 6WY10
- Mfr. Model # TH6110D1005
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 5-1-1 or 5-2
- Terminal Designations R, RC, C, Y, W, G, O/B
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Size 1.3 sq. in.
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Humidification Control No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-9/16"
- Width 5-13/16"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Color White
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Includes 2 AA Batteries
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (929)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (491)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (315)
- Digital Thermostats (277)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (209)
- Residential Thermostats (188)
- Programmable Thermostats (164)
- Electronic Thermostats (155)
- Wall Thermostats (144)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (118)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (87)
- Heat Pump Controls (57)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please let me know ASAP since it is getting colder and I want to ensure that I have the backup i case of a power outage.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.