Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 1, Stages Heat 1
- Item # 6WU97
- Mfr. Model # TH4110D1007
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week5-2
- Terminal DesignationsR, RC, C, Y, W, G, O, B
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- Display Size0.9 sq. in.
- Display TypeLCD, Backlit
- Humidification ControlNo
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesSystem Switches Located on Side
- Includes2 AA Batteries
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Item # 1UHG8DAYTON
Price $79.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (919)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (477)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (301)
- Digital Thermostats (263)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (195)
- Residential Thermostats (178)
- Programmable Thermostats (150)
- Electronic Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Heat Pump Thermostats (111)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (84)
- Heat Pump Controls (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Recovery is the cycle when the thermostat engages the equipment to meet the pre-programmed temperature setting on the thermostat. If your thermostat is set to 65° in the away setting from 10:00am to 4:00pm and it is set to 70° at 4:00pm in the return setting the time the furnace/heater is running to get to the set temperature is the recovery cycle.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
For example, if your sleep program has a temperature setting o 65 degrees, but your Wake program has a temperature setting of 70 degrees, "recovery" means the thermostat is on its way to your 70 degree setting.
This is the feature Adaptive Intelligent Recovery. It allows the thermostat to learn when it needs to bring the heat on so it is at your Wake program setting.
We hope this information is of use to you.
Honeywell Customer Care
The first way is to press the Hold button and then press the up or down arrows until the desired temperature setting is achieved.
The second way is to press the up or down arrows until the desired temperature setting is achieved and the press the Hold button.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.