Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 240VAC, 16A
- Item # 2E724
- Mfr. Model # T631C1103
- NSN # 5930-00-931-0705
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3781
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range -30 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential +/- 5 Degrees F
- Height 4-5/16"
- Width 6-1/16"
- Depth 2-7/8"
- Sensor Type Coiled Copper Tube
- Features Agricultural Temperature Control for Heating, Cooling and Ventilating Systems in Farm Buildings or Storage Areas, Treated to Resist Corrosion
- For Use With Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 24 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 5A
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.