Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWireless Thermostat Kit
- Temp. Settings per Day4
- Programs per Week2, 5, 7
- System SwitchingOn-Off
- Fan SwitchingOn-Off
- Display Size4.53 sq. in.
- Display TypeDigital
- Programmable FanYes
- Voltage100 to 240VAC
- Mounting TypeVertical
- ColorPremier White
- Control Range41 Degrees to 86 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps @ 120V12.5A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V12.5A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V12.5A
- Differential+/- 1 Degrees F
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Switch TypeSPST
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Input Voltage100 to 240VAC
- FeaturesUser-Friendly, Plain-Language Interface- Easily Adjust Your Comfort Settings
- For Use WithElectric Heating, Baseboard Heating, Convector or Fan Forced Heating
- IncludesWireless EConnectTM 7-Day / 5-2 Programmable Thermostat and Electrical Heat Equipment Interface Module
- StandardsUL, FCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.