Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range40 Degrees to 86 Degrees F
- Programs per Week7
- Differential+/- 1 Degrees F
- Temp. Sensitivity1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- For Use WithElectric Baseboards, Convectors and Fan Forced Heaters (Resistive Rated Loads)
- Display Size2.67 sq. in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Input Voltage208 to 240VAC
- Voltage Range208 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC15A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V15A
- Mounting TypeVertical
- Temp. Settings per Day2
- Agency ComplianceUL, CSA
- FeaturesPrecise Comfort Control, a Sophisticated Design and High-End Programming Features
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (480)
- Temperature Control Units (360)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Digital Thermostats (203)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (173)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Heater Thermostats (157)
- Programmable Thermostats (144)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (87)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Heat Only Thermostats (50)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST) Thermostats (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.