Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltg Thermostat, DPST, 208 to 240VAC
- Item # 6WY23
- Mfr. Model # TL7235A1003
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range40 Degrees to 86 Degrees F
- Differential+/- 1 Degrees F
- Temp. Sensitivity1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- Display TypeDigital LCD
- Voltage Range208 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC15
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V15A
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (894)
- Heat Controls (485)
- Heating Controls (364)
- Temperature Control Units (361)
- Digital Thermostats (265)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (255)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (217)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Heater Thermostats (158)
- Heat Only Thermostats (51)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST) Thermostats (30)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.