Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Line V T-Stat, Fan Coil, Digital, White
- Item # 1RZY7
- Mfr. Model # T6575C1001
- UNSPSC # 39121010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.67 lbs.
- ItemFan Coil Thermostat
- TypeLine Voltage
- Switch Type(2) SPST
- Switch ActionOne Opens, One Closes on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Fan SwitchingHi-Med-Low
- System SwitchingOn-Off
- Control Range (F)50 to 90
- Differential (Deg. F)+/- 1.36
- Height (In.)3-11/16
- Width (In.)4-3/16
- Depth (In.)1-7/16
- Special InformationChangeover Automatic, By Room Temperature
- UsesFans, Valves, Compressors Or Auxiliary Electric Heaters In Fan-Coil And Small Air-Conditioner Applications
- Enclosure TypePlastic
- Full Load Amps @ 120V3
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V18
- Rated For Pilot DutyNo
- Mounting PositionHorizontal, Single Gang Box
- Number of Stages1
- Temp. Settings per Day1
- IncludesAuto Heat/Cool Changeover, 3 Speed Fan
- Agency ComplianceCSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1142)
- Temperature Controls (890)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Residential Thermostats (170)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (87)
- Commercial Thermostats (81)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (39)
- Fan Coil Thermostats (36)
- Fan Thermostats (31)
- A/C Thermostats (11)
- Unit Heater Thermostats (8)
- Electromechanical Thermostats (6)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.