Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 4NE57
- Mfr. Model # T4031C1012
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Differential5 Degrees F
- Insertion Depth2-7/8" to 68-7/8"
- Overall Length68-7/8"
- Sensor TypeArmored Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length2-7/8"
- Capillary Length66"
- FeaturesScrew Driver Adjustment Slot for Setting Temperature
- For Use WithLine Voltage Equipment
- ApplicationHeat Only
- Enclosure TypeDustproof NEMA 1
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC0.25A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V8A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V5.1A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V5.1A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)None
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- Mounting LocationWall or Tank
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heat Controls (478)
- Heating Controls (354)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (138)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (73)
- Heat Only Thermostats (50)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.