Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 4NE57
- Mfr. Model # T4031C1012
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Differential 5 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Insertion Depth 2-7/8" to 68-7/8"
- Overall Length 68-7/8"
- Sensor Type Armored Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 2-7/8"
- Capillary Length 66"
- Features Screw Driver Adjustment Slot for Setting Temperature
- For Use With Line Voltage Equipment
- Color Gray
- Application Heat Only
- Enclosure Type Dustproof NEMA 1
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 0.25A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 5.1A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 5.1A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) None
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Mounting Location Wall or Tank
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Heating Controls (380)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (166)
- Ventilation Controls (136)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Industrial Thermostats (86)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (75)
- Heat Only Thermostats (51)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (8)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.