Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 8A
- Item # 4NE56
- Mfr. Model # T651A3018
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 44 Degrees to 86 Degrees F
- Differential 2 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 2-15/16"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Sensor Type Dual Diaphragm
- Features Light Duty
- Color Beige
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 4A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 48A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 24A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 24A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Vertical Scaleplate with Thermometer, Horizontal Scaleplate with No Thermometer, Range Stops and Locking Screws, Wall Plate
- Standards UL File No. E47434, Guide No. XAPX., CSA Certified, File No. LR1322
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (929)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (491)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (315)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (266)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (227)
- Single-Pole Thermostats (150)
- Ventilation Controls (136)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (106)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.