Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Intermittent Pilot Mod, 1-2 Rod Control
- Item # 1RZZ2
- Mfr. Model # S8610U3009
- UNSPSC # 40101833
- Catalog Page # 4228
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemIntermittent Pilot Module
- TypeIntermittent Pilot Ignition
- Electrical Connections1/4" Spade Terminals And Molex Plugs
- Insulator Mounting LocatorUniversal
- Amps AC1 Pilot, 2 Main
- Control Volts24
- Depth (In.)2-5/8
- Electrical Ratings24 VAC
- Gas TypeLP/NG
- Height (In.)3-15/16
- Prepurge Time (Sec.)Up to 30
- Width (In.)5-7/16
- Lockout Time (Sec.)15 Or 90
- Operation DescriptionOne Or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control With Continuous Retry Trial Time With Configurable Lockout Timing Of 15 Or 90 Seconds And Configurable Prepurge Of 30 seconds or no prepurge
- For Use WithResidential, Commercial Heating Equipment With Single Rod Or Dual Rod Remote Sense Applications
- Includes15 or 90 Second Trial for Pilot Ignition, Local or Remote Flame Sense, Spark Cable Adapters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
When you can obtain the complete model number, please contact the Honeywell Technical Support line at 1-800-468-1502. Press option one for assistance in English and then press the contractor option.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
ignitor sensor item 1D286
is ther another store here in atlanta,ga
This is the only trade available intermittent ignition module that Honeywell currently offers.
please send some kind of instruction
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.