Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Intermittent Pilot Mod, 1-2 Rod Control
- Item # 1RZZ2
- Mfr. Model # S8610U3009
- UNSPSC # 40101833
- Catalog Page # 3787
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Intermittent Pilot Module
- Type Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- Electrical Connections 1/4" Spade Terminals And Molex Plugs
- Insulator Mounting Locator Universal
- Amps AC 1 Pilot, 2 Main
- Bracket Universal
- Control Volts 24
- Depth (In.) 2-5/8
- Electrical Ratings 24 VAC
- Voltage 24
- Gas Type LP/NG
- Height (In.) 3-15/16
- Prepurge Time (Sec.) Up to 30
- Retries Continuous
- Width (In.) 5-7/16
- Lockout Time (Sec.) 15 Or 90
- Operation Description One Or Two Rod Intermittent Pilot Control With Continuous Retry Trial Time With Configurable Lockout Timing Of 15 Or 90 Seconds And Configurable Prepurge Of 30 seconds or no prepurge
- For Use With Residential, Commercial Heating Equipment With Single Rod Or Dual Rod Remote Sense Applications
- Includes 15 or 90 Second Trial for Pilot Ignition, Local or Remote Flame Sense, Spark Cable Adapters
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.