Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Men's Insulated Firefighter Boots, Size 12-1/2, Footwear Width: W, Footwear Closure Type: Pull On
- Item # 6GEY7
- Mfr. Model # BT4132-1255
- UNSPSC # 46181604
- Catalog Page # 2339
- Catalog Group # D9851
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Insulated Firefighter Boots
- Gender Men's
- Size 12-1/2
- Waterproof Yes
- Footwear Width W
- Footwear Closure Type Pull On
- Toe Type Steel
- Metatarsal Guard Yes
- Shank Material Steel
- Height 14"
- Color Black
- Upper Material Goodyear Welted Leather w/Moisture Barrier, Cambrelle Fabric Liner
- Insulation Type 7.5 oz. 100% Kevlar(R)/Nomax(R) Felt
- Midsole Material Neoprene
- Outsole Material Vibram w/Thermoplastic Heel
- Resists Flames, Heat, Puncture, Slip, Battery Acid, Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid, Chemicals, Surrogate Gasoline Fuel C
- Footwear Sole Pattern Lug
- Footwear Construction Type Goodyear Welt
- Standards NFPA 1971, Current Edition
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.