Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 2E517
- Mfr. Model # T6051A1016
- NSN # 6620-01-305-4262
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range46 Degrees to 84 Degrees F
- Differential1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeVapor-Filled Dual-Diaphragm
- FeaturesHeavy Duty, Lockable, Q651A, B Subbases for System and Fan Switching
- For Use WithCoils, Fans, Contactors, Circulator Motors, Motor Starters and Valves
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V4A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V48A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V24A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeVertical or Horizontal
- IncludesRemovable Set Point Knob Prevents Tampering, Removable Locking Cover
- StandardsUL File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.