Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heated Eyewash Cover, 72Lx22-1/8Wx59H
- Item # 43Y393
- Mfr. Model # 32-002001-0000
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.0 lbs.
- ItemHeated Eyewash Station Cover
- FeaturesSturdy, Long-Lasting Vinyl, Tested and Approved For Use in Temperatures as Low as -40 Degrees F While Still Maintaining the Cartridge Solution at a Tepid Temperature as Required by the ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard. For Use Both Indoors and Outdoors for the Greatest Flexibility, Powered by a Built-In 110V, UL/CSA-Certified, GFCI-Protected Heater for the Highest Levels of Safety, Utilizes Environmentally-Friendly Heat Spreading Technology for Efficient Heat Distribution and Minimized Energy Requirements
- For Use WithMfr. No. 32-002000-0000
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2009
- IncludesMounting Bracket, Bracket Insulation, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.