Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Furnace Humidifier, 9Gal, with Humidistat
- Item # 3CHK7
- Mfr. Model # HM509A2000/U
- UNSPSC # 40101903
- Catalog Page # 4301
- Shipping Weight 17.8 lbs.
- ItemFurnace Humidifier
- TypeTrue Steam Humidifier, H
- Max. Square Foot Capacity2500
- Amps AC10
- Mounting TypeMounts Directly on Plenum or Remote up to 20 ft. Away
- Plenum Opening Required1-3/4" dia.
- Clearance Required Inside4"
- Water Reservoir2.5 gal.
- Drain TypeAuto/Manual Flush
- Replacement FilterIn-Line Water Filter Part Number, 50028044-00, Plumb in-line scale and sediment filter with quick-connect fittings
- Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P, 3 Conductor 105 Degrees C, 15A Lne Cord
- RequiresFloor Drain or Drain Pump for Flush Water
- IncludesHumidifier, H8908ASPST manual humidistat, duct template hardware, saddle valve, drain supply water tubing, duct nozzle, mounting bracket, water filter, backflow valve
- Description/Special FeaturesManual control with intuitive comfort settings, Integrated humidity chart for accurate control in changing conditions, Reduce Water usage up to 70 Percent when compared to flow-through humidifiers
- Warranty5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.