Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Eye Wash Station
- Item # 4GB23
- Mfr. Model # 32-000130-0000
- UNSPSC # 46181810
- Catalog Page # 2446
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemEye Wash Station
- Capacity6 gal.
- In Solution Shelf Life120 Days
- Eye Wash Activates ByGravity Feed
- MountingWall, Stand or Cart
- Weight Empty18 lb.
- Weight Full65 lb.
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2009 (As a personal eye wash only)
- Includes8 oz. Bottle of Water Preservative, Mounting Bracket, Inspection Tag, Sign, Instruction Booklet
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes there is a disposal cart available for this unit. 4GB24 will fit all of the Porta Stream models.
*** Please note that the Porta Stream I is for personal eyewash only not for hazardous environments. If you need to comply with the eyewash standard for hazardous environments you will need to select the Porta Stream II that will meet the flow requirements for a dedicated eyewash part number 3PVP7.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.