Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsR,RC,C,Y,G,W-O/B
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On
- DisplayExtra-Large Character Display, 3.2 sq. in., LCD, Backlit
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Programmable FanNo
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- Voltage20 to 30VAC
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- For Use WithGas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Forced Warm Air, Hot Water, Steam or Gravity
- Includes2 AAA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
This thermostat can operate without batteries only if the thermostat is wired with the “C” terminal from the heating/cooling equipment to the thermostat. This will take all power from the equipment and batteries can be used as a backup power source.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.