Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 4CZ52
- Mfr. Model # T4398A1021
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 80 Degrees F
- Differential +/- 2 Degrees F
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 2-7/8"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Sensor Type Vapor-Filled Dual-Diaphragm
- Features Contoured, Euro-White Cover, Thermoplastic Base
- For Use With Electric Resistive Heating
- Color White
- Application Heating Only
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 19A
- Mounting Location Wall
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Unique Dual Diaphragm Technology for Precise, Accurate Temperature Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Heating Controls (380)
- Temperature Control Units (343)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (215)
- Heater Controls (171)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (166)
- Heater Thermostats (161)
- Wall Thermostats (142)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (85)
- Heat Only Thermostats (51)
- Baseboard Heater Thermostats (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.