Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 2E832
- Mfr. Model # T498B1512
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type DPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 85 Degrees F
- Differential +/- 3 Degrees F
- Height 4-17/32"
- Width 2-29/32"
- Depth 1-15/16"
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal
- Features Self-Cleaning, Slide Action, Noiseless Operation
- For Use With Non-Inductive Electric Heating Loads, Electric Baseboard, Heat Cable or Ceiling Panels
- Color Beige
- Application Heating Only
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 19A
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Room Thermometer, Locking Cover and Range Stops
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (927)
- Heat Controls (498)
- Heating Controls (379)
- Temperature Control Units (364)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (266)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (227)
- Heater Controls (170)
- Heater Thermostats (161)
- Electric Heat Thermostats (84)
- Heat Only Thermostats (51)
- Double-Pole Thermostats (39)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST) Thermostats (30)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
This thermostat is a DPST. This thermostat will break one leg of power.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.