Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dual Aquastat Controller, Horizontal
- Item # 2GZK7
- Mfr. Model # L4081B1096
- UNSPSC # 39121535
- Catalog Page # 4236
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- ItemDual Aquastat Controller
- TypeHigh Limit and Circulator
- Height (In.)4
- Depth (In.)2-2/3
- Width (In.)3-7/8
- Temp. RangeHigh Limit 130 Degrees to 240 Degrees F, Low Limit 110 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Differential10 Degrees F Fixed
- Full Load Amps @ 120V8
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC5.1
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V48
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V30.6
- Burner Control Circuit24V or 120V
- Millvolt025 A @ 025 To 12 Vdc
- Burner Control Circuit @ 120V (A)8.0
- ApplicationHigh Limit And Circulator
- Burner Control Circuit @ 24V (A)5.1
- System SwitchingSPST
- Insulation Depth (In.)3
- Humidity Range (% RH)Non-Condensing 0 To 95
- Agency ComplianceUL & CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (896)
- Heat Controls (481)
- Heating Controls (355)
- Hydronic Controls (306)
- Hot Water Controls (294)
- Water Temperature Controls (273)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Heater Controls (168)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Limit Controls (99)
- Boiler Controls (84)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (84)
- Water Heater Controls (74)
- Boiler Thermostats (55)
- Proportional Thermostats (46)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.