Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 1, Stages Cool 1
- Item # 2HFF4
- Mfr. Model # TH1110DV1009/U
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4219
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Terminal Designations R,C,Y,W,G
- System Switching Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Digital Backlit
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Height 4-11/16"
- Width 2-7/8"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Mounting Type Vertical
- Color White
- Control Range Heat 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Cool 50 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- For Use With Conventional or Heat Pumps
- Includes 2 AAA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To enter the ISU for the TH1110D, press & hold the up & down arrows until the display shows a large 1 in the center & a smaller number on the right side of the display. With the thermostat showing temperature in Celsius, the number on the right side of the display is likely a 1. It needs to be 0.
To change it, press the down arrow. To save the change, wait 60 seconds until the display goes back to normal.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.