Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dehumidifier, Ducted, 90 pt
- Item # 20Y114
- Mfr. Model # DR90A2000
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 93.0 lbs.
- ItemDucted Whole House Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH90 pt.
- Fan CFM180
- Humidity Range0-99 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range34 to 135 Degrees F
- Fan Speed415 cfm
- Cabinet Material20 Gauge Galvanized Steel Powder-Coat Painted
- Defrost TypeDefrost Thermostat
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Refrigerant Charge1 lb.
- FilterMERV 11
- Power Cord Length8 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationDucted Or Stand Alone
- Agency ComplianceETL Tested Per Standard UL 474
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
- Dehumidifiers (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.