Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConversion Kit
- TypeIntermittent Pilot
- Electrical Connections30" Wiring Harness With Stud Terminal And 1/4" Quick-Connect Terminal
- Insulator Mounting LocatorNo
- Amps AC0.7
- BtuH Capacity270,000
- Control Volts24
- Depth (In.)2-5/8
- Electrical Ratings24 VAC
- Gas TypeLP/NG
- Height (In.)3-15/16
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1/2 x 3/4
- Method of OpeningStandard
- Prepurge Time (Sec.)0 or 30 Seconds
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)3.5
- Width (In.)3-7/8
- Lockout Time (Sec.)15 or 90
- Operation DescriptionConvert Conventional Standing Pilot Systems To Intermittent Pilot Systems, After Trial For Ignition, Pilot Gas Shuts Off For 5 Minutes, Then Another Trial For Pilot Ignition Takes Place
- For Use WithResidential, Commercial Heating Equipment
- IncludesIntermittent Pilot Module, Ignitor-Sensor Assembly, Dual Combination Valve with Side Taps, 30" Ignition Cable, Wiring Harness, and Installation Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.