Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 2E861
- Mfr. Model # L8148J1009
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # 3792
- Shipping Weight 4.25 lbs.
- Item Immersion Controller, Multizone
- Type High Limit and Relay Control of Burner and Circulation Control
- Height (In.) 4-5/16
- Depth (In.) 3-1/8
- Width (In.) 6-1/8
- Temp. Range High Limit 120 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Differential 8 Degrees F Fixed
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 7.4
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 3.7
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 44.4
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 22.7
- Burner Control Circuit 24V or mV
- Mounting Horizontal or Vertical
- Application Aquastat Relay
- Burner Control Circuit @ 24V (A) 0.8
- Requires High Limit Protection with Switching Relay Control of Burner and Circulator Motors
- Includes Tradeline
- System Switching SPST
- Insulation Depth (In.) 1 1/2 to 3 less well
- Humidity Range (% RH) Non-Condensing 0 To 95
- Agency Compliance UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.