Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 5TB81
- Mfr. Model # L4008A1015
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemLine Voltage Thermostat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Sensor TypeCopper Bulb
- For Use WithRegulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- Enclosure TypeSlip-On with Set Screw
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC5.1A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V30.6A
- Includes5 1/2 Ft Capillary Tube
- Agency ComplianceUL Component Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (916)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (476)
- Heating Controls (382)
- Hydronic Controls (305)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (300)
- Hot Water Controls (292)
- Water Temperature Controls (271)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (267)
- Heater Controls (172)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (165)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Limit Controls (103)
- Boiler Controls (88)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (86)
- Water Heater Controls (85)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (75)
- Boiler Thermostats (54)
- Proportional Thermostats (50)
- Remote Bulb Sensors (33)
- Aquastat Controls (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional documents please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.