Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aquastat Controller, 1 1/2 In Insulation
- Item # 2GZK8
- Mfr. Model # L4006A1009
- UNSPSC # 39121535
- Catalog Page # 4236
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Item Immersion Controller
- Type Boiler-Mounted, High or Low Limit
- Height (In.) 8-5/8
- Depth (In.) 2-1/8
- Width (In.) 2
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Differential 5 Degrees F Fixed
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 8
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 5.1
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 30.6
- Millvolt 025 A @ 025 To 12 Vdc
- Mounting Horizontal or Vertical
- Application High Or Low Limit
- Requires 1-1/2" Insulation
- Includes 1 1/2" (38 Mm) Insulation
- Bulb Size (In.) 3/8 X 2 7/8
- Spud Size (In.) 3/4 Npt
- System Switching SPST
- Insulation Depth (In.) 15
- Agency Compliance UL & CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Heating Controls (380)
- Hydronic Controls (305)
- Hot Water Controls (292)
- Water Temperature Controls (271)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Heater Controls (171)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (166)
- Limit Controls (104)
- Boiler Controls (88)
- Boiler Temperature Controls (86)
- Water Heater Controls (85)
- Boiler Thermostats (54)
- Proportional Thermostats (50)
- Remote Bulb Sensors (33)
- Aquastat Controls (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.