Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Valve, Pneumatic, 2.5 Cv
- Item # 3UD12
- Mfr. Model # VP513B1053
- UNSPSC # 40141603
- Catalog Page # 4235
- Shipping Weight 4.4 lbs.
- ItemPneumatic Control Valve
- Pipe (In.)5/8 OD
- Width (In.)5-1/8
- Height (In.)6-7/8
- Valve Type2-Way NC
- Spring Range (PSI)9-13
- Body Pressure Rating (PSI)250
- Close Off Rating @ Main PSI50 @ 7
- Max. Controlled Medium Temp. (F)250
- Max. Safe Air PSI30
- FeaturesRotating Actuator, Aligns Air Connection with Control Air Piping, Brass Lower Seat is Integral and Upper seat is Removable
- FunctionIntegral Seat and Brass Plug with Removable Composition Disc Provides Equal Percentage Flow
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sorry ther are no longer any replaceable parts per the manufacturer.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.