Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Trash Pump, 337 cc
- Item # 6DLY6
- Mfr. Model # WT40XK3A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3698
- Shipping Weight 184.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet4" NPT
- Outlet4" NPT
- Engine Size337 cc
- Engine BrandHonda
- Tank Capacity6.4 qt.
- Material of ConstructionCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeTrash
- Seal MaterialSilicon Carbide
- Solids Handling Capacity1-1/16"
- Max. Pressure37 psi
- Engine RPM4000
- Max. Head85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift26 ft.
- Volute/Wear PlateCast-Iron/Stainless Steel
- Mechanical SealSilicon Carbide
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head413
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head372
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head322
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head268
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head219
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head164
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head110
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head50
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1469)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1149)
- Wastewater Pumps (458)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Sewage Pumps (310)
- Dewatering Pumps (308)
- Agricultural Pumps (307)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Portable Pumps (254)
- Solids Handling Pumps (249)
- Utility Pumps (188)
- Effluent Pumps (170)
- Saltwater Pumps (134)
- Bilge Pumps (112)
- Engine Driven Pumps (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.