Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 49 cc
- Item # 6DLY7
- Mfr. Model # WX15AX2
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3698
- Shipping Weight 24.21 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Engine Size49 cc
- Engine BrandHonda
- Tank Capacity0.8 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic
- Max. Pressure54 psi
- Engine RPM7800
- Max. Head125 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift26 ft.
- Volute/Wear PlateAluminum
- Mechanical SealCarbon, Ceramic
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head72
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head67
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head63
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head59
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head54
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head47
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head41
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head26
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1470)
- Transfer Pumps (1259)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1149)
- Wastewater Pumps (458)
- Slurry Pumps (394)
- Dewatering Pumps (309)
- Agricultural Pumps (307)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (268)
- Portable Pumps (255)
- Solids Handling Pumps (249)
- Utility Pumps (188)
- Effluent Pumps (170)
- Saltwater Pumps (134)
- Bilge Pumps (112)
- Engine Driven Pumps (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I need an engine pump that would turn on by itself when the water pressure in my house is low.
Also, is there any other electronic ignition pump with a lower cost?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.