Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Keyboard Platform, 21-1/2x1-1/8x10-1/4 In
- Item # 38C586
- Mfr. Model # HON4022J
- UNSPSC # 43211804
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Keyboard Platform
- Series Park Avenue
- Color Henna Cherry
- Overall Width 21-1/2"
- Overall Height 1-1/8"
- Overall Depth 10-1/4"
- Material Laminate
- Standards Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA
- For Use With HON 10500 Series Workstation Return or Curved Corner Workstation, HON 10600 Series Kneespace Credenza or Workstation Return, HON 10700 Series Kneespace or Single Pedestal Credenza, HON 94000 Series Kneespace Credenza or Return
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.