Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Appliance Connector, Range, 24 In, PK25
- Item # 2RNR3
- Mfr. Model # HFRC-45-24
- UNSPSC # 40142613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.0 lbs.
- Item Appliance Connector
- Type Range
- Static Min. Bend Radius (In.) 1
- Hose Inside Dia. (In.) 1/2
- Hose Outside Dia. (In.) 7/8
- Hose Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Overall Length (In.) 24
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 1/2
- Connection 1/2" MIP x 1/2" FIP
- Connection Size (In.)
- Fitting Type Flare
- Application Connect Gas Appliance To Gas Line
- For Use With Pro-Flex CSST Or Other Gas Piping Systems
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Connector, 2 Fittings, Warning And Instruction Label
- Package Quantity 25
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.