Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hole Cutter Kit, 1-7/8 to 9.25 In Cut Dia
- Item # 14L944
- Mfr. Model # X-230+
- UNSPSC # 27112826
- Catalog Page # 998
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- Item Adjustable Hole Cutter Kit
- Tooth Material Carbide Grit
- Range of Saw Sizes 1-7/8" to 9-1/4"
- Shield Dia. 11"
- Saw Sizes Included Adjustable 1-7/8" to 9-1/4"
- Number of Pieces 7
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/8"
- Application Plywood, Sheetrock, Veneer, Cement Board, Slate and Ceiling Tiles
- Shank Size 3/8"
- Pilot Drill Size 17/46" dia. x 2-7/8" L
- Includes 11" ABS Dust Shield, Adjustable Hole Cutter, High Speed Steel And Tungsten Carbide Blade Sets, 2 Hex Adjustment Wrenches, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.