Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steam Trap, 377F, Cast Iron, 0 to 15 psi
- Item # 2CMD5
- Mfr. Model # FT015C-8
- UNSPSC # 40142503
- Catalog Page # 4237
- Shipping Weight 33.1 lbs.
- ItemSteam Trap
- Max. Operating PSI15 psi
- Max. Temp.377 Degrees F
- Body MaterialCast Iron
- Downstream PSI Range0 to 15 psi
- Close Coupling2"
- NPT Inlet2"
- NPT Outlet2"
- NPT Port2"
- Pipe Configuration(2) Pipe, (1) Inlet and (1) Outlet
- Pressure Air VentSelf-Adjusting
- ApplicationDrains Steam Mains, Unit Heaters, Blast Coils, Heat Exchangers and for all Process Applications Requiring Removal of Condensate as Quickly as it is Formed, Particularly when Controlled by Modulating Temperature or Pressure Control Valves
- Condensate Capacity Lbs/Hr10,900 Lbs/Hr
- End to End Length4-15/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.